The Simi Valley High School PTSA nominating committee is pleased to announce the set of candidates for the 2021-2022 term of office. On behalf of the committee the following people have been nominated.
Open positions are listed below a great way to get involved is via the VP of Programs or stepping up to help out with a PTA program!
- President: Krista Chen
- VP of Programs: open! (chairs the program committee w/ program leads)
- VP Ways and Means: Mae Wachtel
- VP Membership: Christy Bruck
- Secretary: Kristen Whaley
- Treasurer: Sarah Horton
- Historian: Stephanie Kert
- Auditor: Leah Kort
- Parliamentarian: Traci Hammerquist
Program Committee Leaders
- Reflections & Scholarships: Kathleen Andrews
- Administration Day and Giving Tree: Jana Kubanski
- Red Ribbon Week: Debby Tapia
- Every 15 Minutes: Mike Kort
- Ed Foundation Basket: SVHS student Neharika Logeshwaran
Open Program Positions:
- Back to School Breakfast
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Senior Class Activities coordinator
- Volunteer coordinator
Thank you for everyone who has volunteered to make the 2021-2022 SVHS PTA School Year a great success! Elections will be held on March 16, 2021.
Please contact Traci Hammerquist email@example.com, Nominating Committee Chair or Krista Chen firstname.lastname@example.org 2020-2021 PTA President if you are interested in being considered for filling an open position for next year.